Wind

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Wind
Atop my canyon aerie, I see down on creation, wondering where it went wrong. Mass urbanization and over population are choking the world, draining the resources of life. But do you care? Does anyone care anymore? No one answers, for they’re already dead. But what’s this? Could it be? The wind carrying the whispers of the dead, toiling in their desecrated tombs, crypts and graves? Yes, it most certainly is. While you were too busy fretting over the petty things in life, taking it all for granted, you forgot to appreciate your ancestors, and all they did for you. And now you spit on them. Up here, I can hear their angry cries, and for once, I agree with the great majority.

I'm spitting these things out like no tomorrow!