So, any UT stuff still laying around?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Hey, I recently got back into UT (like, the first UT) (again) and I was wondering if anyone happened to have a couple things I'd enjoy having again.

One of them's called the Telezipper, which later became the GAR-T, or the GrabAtRange-Telezipper. Primary fire shot a shock beam that teleported you to where it hit and secondary fired an Instagib beam that picked up any item you shot with it.

Next, I'm looking for one of Kangus' weapons. It was a weapon that fired random projectiles. I also remember being able to add others in the preferences menu. Having not only more experience with that, but a wider range to select from these days, I would LOVE to have this one.

Any help at all?

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
I dunno, I think they're doing a good job of being lost to the ages here. :p