UTXMP Fall Cup 2005

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Killinya

[BBF]Killinya
Feb 2, 2004
fireball said:
.. who's Paradise? My knowledge of the community here isn't great.
And I suggested merging, teml, they didn't seem to care.

Paradise_Lost is his nic.

and Gotbeer...all the games are scheduled for hte weekends... like noon eastern...

fireball

Reach out and torch someone
(GR)Killer said:
We are really picky on who we get...well atleast i am :p they seemed to pick anyone who wanted to join for u2xmp lol :/ anyway we are looking to be a skillfull clan and fireball says they all suck :p anyway still waiting for customz to get 2k4, assault/maze i'm waiting on since assault told me he's downloading the patch, and toky can't seem to get it to work. Hobbes is playing along with me on bbf server. Serk, evo, and daemon are a "maybe".
Right, I refuse to join with someone who prefers winning to fun. Sure, we're not 1337 hitscan pros, but none of us are actually horrible. It's just a running joke by this point.
Regardless, both I and possibly at least one other member of TAU can't make it due to real life fun. Oh well.

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
I prefer having fun over winning (because I never win anyway), but draw the line at not capping for the sake of point whoring.

Mar 6, 2004
GotBeer? said:
I prefer having fun over winning (because I never win anyway), but draw the line at not capping for the sake of point whoring.

I pistol whipped you the other night, muahahaha :D but you killed me too :mad:

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
(GR)Killer said:
I pistol whipped you the other night, muahahaha :D but you killed me too :mad:
BOOM! HEADSHOT! with a Conc nade! :p
But damn, you were killing me left and right. I need to play more, stupid wimpy Ranger kicking my ass. :(

ctp.Dragi

utxmp.de
Jun 23, 2004
Ok, stop!

Thats no ladder with the big winner and poor loser. This cup was created to help the community and to get some fun! Of course every clan hope to win this cup, but hey, it's better to have some fun here then nothing right?

As example, we (ctp) will propably not get 6 or 7 player at the field. We're playing more time in other games than utxmp, but hey, it's fun. Well, lets fight and have some fun. And now: sign in! ;) (you need 5 player, if you wanna sign in)

Mar 6, 2004
GotBeer? said:
BOOM! HEADSHOT! with a Conc nade! :p
But damn, you were killing me left and right. I need to play more, stupid wimpy Ranger kicking my ass. :(

Dude that was hilarious when it was me vs you and assault..i sniped him and dodged to get out of the way only to land on his head and HS step on him :lol:

BOOM HEADSHOT!!!!!

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
You betta recognize....

Actually, if any clan wants to take in a straggler for the tourney, I'm available heh..

Wait, when is this happening?