Yahoo IM handles for those wishing to meet in game

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 6, 2004
1flame1 as it shows in my sig, got xfire when i made this name

dfsfsdf8lb.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2005
Tampa FL
www.
ok... i have x-fire but never used it. but one of those cool little things that record how much time you spend on a game every week would be cool. if xfire will not join utxmp then it looses alot of value for me. but i have seen utxmp activated as a mod from inside ut2k4 and not seperate. so maby that would work, i just dont know how to install xmp so it can be activated from the community page. then i could see how many hours i actually spend playing a week. xfire name is theomniproject

pistos

Mar 18, 2004
omni: strange... my utxmp install lets me start it from the community page within ut2004. i didn't do anything special regarding installation.