What Map?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zarniwoop

is cool
Jan 20, 2008
Ceredigion, UK
Not sure whether this is a stock map or not. But I think it is.
[screenshot]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd255/ZarniwoopVanHarl/whutmappen.png[/screenshot]

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
That's from the unreal map, in between games isn't it..

The entry map.

I used this map in Unreal Tournament, but I've completely modded it. Expanded, new textures etc.

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
You appear in entry always when connecting to online game, basically in entry is being loaded the memory, the entry map loads always when Unreal starts, etc.

The funny is to summon some monsters in entry map and then connect to server, etc.
They will be always there and be killing you, lol. Sometimes can happen during connection problem taht it duplicates you sometimes, this happens rarely, but you can kill yourself this way, :D.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
OF ENTRY???????????????? :lol::eek:
Where, when? WHAT???????????????

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Darkening, probably that button found in the useless area after the first green CryoSkaarj.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
I bet that was the right one.

This is pretty easy, I hope.

Attachments

• Shot0002.jpg
    Shot0002.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 33