Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
What is it with you guys all picking on Igoy? Wrong way of giving attention to a girl you guys... Not saying I'd do a better job myself, but I wouldn't be posting pictures of a guy trying to lick at a picture of Igoy on a computer screen. How lame can you get?
are you for real or what?
I don't get it. is this your attempt at sarcasm or is that what you actually think is going on?

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl

hammertime.jpg

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
We all know mr.everyone will quote the crap out of it if it has a vagina.
B, how much gram you smoke daily? :(

drakon

Introverted™
Jan 20, 2008
lol wut

He could have just got out of the shower and his hair is wet.

What is it with you and hair care products lately? Maybe go to a fashion website or something where people care about their hair more than some nerdy gamers.

Says the guy who bought this:
header.jpg

neilthecellist

Renegade.
May 24, 2004
San Diego, California
www. .
LOL! I place strong emphasis in presentation. I guess it's just part of my personality. I'm outgoing and such, but occasionally I dwell into the gamer's world. I'm sure this will offend a lot of people, but I imagine BuF as a community of GUY nerds who don't care / don't try to look good and don't take care of their image. Oh, and all guys (yes, how sexist of my belief, but most gamers I meet are guys, and let's face it, there are more guy gamers than girl gamers out there, at least on every multiplayer server I've ever played on any game in my life)

Igoy's pics caught my attention. Her look changes, it's pretty, whether it's the hair that changes colors (I really like the photos with the lighter shades, and the Japanese-infested photos give a humorous touch in my opinion coming from a partially Japanese background myself), or the eyes that are given cute visual accents by eyeliner,... It catches my attention. Surprisingly I found a girl who isn't freaking ugly like every other gamer's pic that I've seen so far in this thread.

If other people in this thread could post photos of themselves that aren't atrocious maybe I'd actually make more compliments on the guy photos...

And since I'm already predicting some male gamer out there saying that I'm hitting on Igoy... I'm going to say: No, I'm not intentionally hitting on Igoy. I don't date online. Just saying she looks cute in her photos.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
LOL! I place strong emphasis in presentation. I guess it's just part of my personality. I'm outgoing and such, but occasionally I dwell into the gamer's world. I'm sure this will offend a lot of people, but I imagine BuF as a community of GUY nerds who don't care / don't try to look good and don't take care of their image. Oh, and all guys (yes, how sexist of my belief, but most gamers I meet are guys, and let's face it, there are more guy gamers than girl gamers out there, at least on every multiplayer server I've ever played on any game in my life)

Igoy's pics caught my attention. Her look changes, it's pretty, whether it's the hair that changes colors (I really like the photos with the lighter shades, and the Japanese-infested photos give a humorous touch in my opinion coming from a partially Japanese background myself), or the eyes that are given cute visual accents by eyeliner,... It catches my attention. Surprisingly I found a girl who isn't freaking ugly like every other gamer's pic that I've seen so far in this thread.

If other people in this thread could post photos of themselves that aren't atrocious maybe I'd actually make more compliments on the guy photos...

And since I'm already predicting some male gamer out there saying that I'm hitting on Igoy... I'm going to say: No, I'm not intentionally hitting on Igoy. I don't date online. Just saying she looks cute in her photos.

As always, well said Neil.