Inf Lite Arenas

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Drago004

Jul 29, 2001
Visit site
Okay,
bear with on the newbie question. But I can't seem to pick up ammo in the pistol arenas for Inf Lite. I'm sure there is a key to bind but I can't seem to find it. Any help would be appreciated.

Drago004

Jul 29, 2001
Visit site
Well in the pistol arenas ammo does spawn in certain locations and I have watched teh AI pick up the ammo but for some reason I can't. I've tried using the "pick up" key bound for normal INF but that doesn't work either.

ramon

Jun 25, 2000
seville, spain
Visit site
i cant see the ammo! and never saw the bots getting it! i somtimes see the spawn effect (ya know, the briight flash when a weapon/ammo respawn..) but nothing was there!

mae2050

If U wanna know Y U get killed, ASK UR SELF
Mar 23, 2001
The arena are intended for use with INF not normal UT. TRY it it works only in INF.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
I thought it was something like that, since none of the arena-mutators worked for Inf-lite.

For Inf-lite you don't need those mutators anyway, because everyone uses the same loadout (in the current version).
So if you make a loadout with only the **, M9, etc. then you've got the same effect.