Mods?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Yoshiro

Jul 22, 2003
Visit site
I would love to see Epic reach out to the modding community that is still commited to Unreal Tournament 2k4 with help develop for Envy before its release, but thats just a wish.

SiN-BiN

Aug 21, 2004
NeoNite said:
I'm not talking about anything like bombing run, I'd love to see a "One flag CTF" mutator.

An extra flag.

So that would mean you'd end up having 3 flags in the game. Your own, the enemy flag and the extra one.

I would call that "Three flag CTF" instead of "One Flag CTF to erase confusion (altho that might give the illusion there is three teams)

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Nah, it's mainly about that one extra flag. The others don't matter that much, since you can't "cap/move" them...

Bombing run. It's about a ball, this is about a flag.

If you want to compare BR to anything, it's Fragball... or boomball I suppose ^_^

(ok, in essence it isn't that much of a difference)

If you'd call it "three flag ctf", people would probably think you need to cap 3 flags...
I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

SiN-BiN

Aug 21, 2004
If you had to get the flag and take it back to YOUR base then I wouldnt compare it to BR. But if you have to take the flag to THEIR base then its BR with a Flag. called call it Flag Run :)

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Nah, doesn't sound good.

What's with adding the "run" all the time?

One-flag, it couldn't be more clear really...

Besides, taking it back to your own base would make it too easy.. compared to taking it to the enemy base.