The Double Barrel Rubber Band Gun!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

KillStreak

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Sep 11, 2005
somewhere
double barrel rubber band gun?

not even a close description of it. it was more along the lines of a twin linked gatling band gun.... thing majig.

Banoffee

Armoured
Jan 20, 2008
UK
Some people have to much time on there hands.

Ugh.

When a guy or team does something awesome there is ALWAYS someone who says they "spent too much time doing it" or "too much effort" or some stupid crap like that. FFS it really pisses me off. Not you in particular, but jeez, why can't you just appreciate what they've done? Loads of effort goes into a fun project and that's all you can say?

Sorry, long day, just wanted to get that off my chest. Kickass gun. :p

K

i bite
Jul 29, 2004
Magrathea
Some one will always without fail post their "no good reason disinterest" in the idea at hand. You shouldn't get upset about it Banoffee. You should just take note who the hater is every time. :lol:

Gun looks cool, but i would prefer to have some kind of auto feed loader attached so you can keep going past 100.

Once you nail someone good , they have all your ammo to return fire.
Your not going to run fast holding that thing. lol

Last edited: