Suicide, is that a necessary path?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Suicide, is that a necessary path?

• Yes.

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • No.

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Perhaps.

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • It's a sin!

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • The will to live is too strong.

Votes: 10 23.8%

• Total voters

inferyes

Spaced In
Aug 16, 2009
Inglip beckons. End your insignificant lives in service to him and you shall be rewarded.

KillerSkaarj

Art for swans is dope!
Jan 24, 2008
Dude, I don't recommend offing yourself. Seriously, you'll miss so many awesome things! If everyone went around offing themselves we wouldn't have anyone left to fight off the robot zombies in 2012! I hear everyone's gonna get cyborg implants and AA-12s just for the occasion. I'm already stocking up on cans of sardines, sweet corn and fruit cocktail.

In all seriousness, if you think your life sucks, just save up some money and get Portal 2, I guarantee that game will cheer you right up.

Also this probably wasn't the right place to ask a question like this. Most people on the internet are.... special. I recommend contacting a suicide hotline, that might help.

Last edited:

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
Suicide might seems like your only way out at a bad time in your life, but if u work through your problems it will become clear that its not the solution and in time u will realise that there's more to life and that theres always someone worse off than u

Mar 6, 2004
When you want to commit suicide most of the time you're in a bad frame of mind. When you get back to your normal frame of mind you really know your answer. When you decide to do things only do it when you're in you true frame of mind, aka not one that makes things seem hopeless but one that let's you rationally decide. Most of the time when you wait it out and return to normal state you don't feel this way anymore. NEVER do anything when you're in a bad frame of mind because you will regret it later, trust me. I once killed myself but God and Satan rejected me now i roam ageless for all eternity.

Fuzzle

spam noob
Jan 29, 2006
Norway
Currently attending group therapy myself, it's a pretty cool guy. The internet is probably the worst place to seek for help and you'll end up with people just telling you to go kill yourself like you are here. Just bring it up for your GP or whatever, you don't need to have a defined problem and he won't kick you out the door if you can't explain what's up. The most important thing is to just get yourself into the system and take it from there.

KillerSkaarj

Art for swans is dope!
Jan 24, 2008
who would want to live in a world full of people like us... I agree KillerSkaarj... suicide does seem to be the solution

Yeah I guess you're right.

OHHHHH. Well played good sir.

The internet is probably the worst place to seek for help and you'll end up with people just telling you to go kill yourself like you are here.

Yeah, that's like, what, Rule 12 of the Internet. I think. I know it was somewhere below Rule 34.

Last edited:

TurdDrive

sam k
Oct 31, 2008
WALES
It's pointless yep but if you feel living is pointless anyway or you never liked life then it's an obvious choice. It's only realy sort of selfish when there's people who are dependent on you or love you, otherwise you can do what you want.
There's no obligation to stay alive if you don't want to but there's pretty cool stuff on earth to stay for also.

I agree, Its your life and its not selfish, how could doing the last thing you'[ll ever do, be selfish?

Fuzzle

spam noob
Jan 29, 2006
Norway
Because you are resorting to a simple solution to solve your own problem while giving everyone around you a huge life changing one.

Staward

Lauda tuus animus
Jan 31, 2008
-23° 58' 3.15" -46° 20' 32.07"
I don't think there's such a thing as suicide being a "selfish" act. Ending your own life is something that concerns you and you only, what does it have to do with the others? If their thoughts on our acts were of such relevant matter, doing anything would be potentially an act of offence to everybody else.

Such statement about suicide just doesn't make a lot a sense.