Truth

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Butt_Turd

Banned
May 16, 2004
Guys, the main reason why the XMP community is having so much trouble isn't because of the player but because of the admins who are in league with certain clans and hold a double standard for everyone else. Basically you've got the Voodoo Clan and the Omni Clan ****ting all over Pet and everyone else...and guess what? The admins here and on myu don't do anything about it because they're in league with these clans. It's like xmp is run by this total hypocritical, "good old boy" network where certain people can do whatever they want and then the rest of us are left out in the dust. I say enough of this ****ing bull****.

Butt_Turd

Banned
May 16, 2004
Oh by the way Sequel's tournament is nothing but bull**** as it will most likely be fixed so that the Voodoo clan wins. I was on teamspeak yesterday and I saw Crow get kicked for no reason. Gee, what does that tell you? Doesn't take a ****ing rocket scientist to figure it out.

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
How can the VooDoo clan win if they AREN'T PLAYIN AS A CLAN. They are friggin separated into different teams. Who is this asshat?

Butt_Turd

Banned
May 16, 2004
It doesn't matter that they are seperated. Whatever team one of them is one or more is on will be fixed to win

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
Xaero said:
/me votes for Grasshopper's team
hey cool im on hoppers team!

anyway Im not quite sure how you fix an XMP game. I wouldn't worry too much about it. As for the discrimination against pet... all i gotta say is $h!t happens life aint fair. If they get kicked/baned on MyU go someplace else. Whats the big deal?

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
so you're guaranteed a win loki, yeah we voodoo guys crap all over pet...yep we sure do. God how did they figure it out? I'm always making threads about pet, saying how much they suck. I'm always rude and sarcastic when they come in my irc channel, always. I'm always coming up with theories as to how pet is trying to screw everyone. Oh and I lit a bag of poo on fire on snake's porch last night. WE hate pet just like we hated V3, so when too gay was reekign havic on folo, voodo did absolutely nothing to help him, we screwed folo (goldfish) over hard. :rolleyes:

Clan squabbles do not belong on BuF. Take it to their own boards, or into irc.

www.voodooclan.org
#xmp-vd on gamesurge

WulfMan

XMP Beta Tester
Feb 1, 2004
I admit it, I'm in league with the MyU admins...

I work with them all the time and have even been responcible for who's been kicked and banned from the server in the past, as well as reinstating those who were falsely kicked or banned, or decided it was time to play there by the rules.

I've been exposed....oh the shame of it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.