"lets just be friends"

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
The obvious?
You make assumptions about a girl who you've never met and a situation you know little about. Only TM and this girl know the true situation, but you take the female's side in the face of mass information against her.

Yeah, im pathetic. :rolleyes:

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
Seeing that you have to make fun of me in other threads as well, seems it did touch a nerve. Now who's the one who's actually pathetic?

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
No, it didnt touch anything. I leave BuF for good tomorrow so i dont care what happens from this point onwards.

It's quite liberating being able to respond anyway I wish to all the little idiots on these forums. :)

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
DeeperShade said:
No, it didnt touch anything. I leave BuF for good tomorrow so i dont care what happens from this point onwards.

It's quite liberating being able to respond anyway I wish to all the little idiots on these forums. :)

Liberating? Uhm, have you looked up the word? God you're slower than I thought. That's called taking advantage of a situation.

Personally if you're going to act this way and be an ******* to everyone on the boards before you leave, you should be removed now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.