BeyondUnreal and Epic Teamup For Titan Giveaway!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clyborg

Mar 2, 2009
Hi everyone!

This is my first post, but I'm not new to the Unreal (Tournament) series. I bought just about every Unreal game (Unreal, UT, Unreal 2, UT2k3, UT2k4) except UT3.

I even attended the Unreal University in Raleigh, NC. I only went to see UT2k4 but I ended up attending most of the modding tutorials. The Epic and 3DBuzz staff did an outstanding job. It's a shame that it was not an annual event.

Nice to meet everyone, and good luck on the drawing!!

Jason

Willie_Stroker

Mar 2, 2009
Hello everybody :) I'm pretty new to the unreal universe but I remember watching my older sister play this game when I was younger :p With this great opportunity I thought I might aswell check it out. And I'm pretty interested in learning to use UE3 aswell :p

rsline

Mar 2, 2009
Always wanted to try the new game, but listened to some friends when they said not to pick it up.

*pick me*

CNM

Hello and have a nice day!
Mar 2, 2009
Denmark/Aalborg
I must say, I just signed up. But ive always been a great fan of UT, I still play UT 1 xD the rest of the ut series are nice too. And ive tried UT3. So im a big fan. Nice games.

+ then I can play with my cousin :D

Last edited:

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
I must say, I just signed up. But ive always been a great fan of UT, I still play UT 1 xD the rest of the ut series are nice too. And ive tried UT3. So im a big fan. Nice games.

+ then I can play with my cousin :D
Welcome to, my cousin.

Hvis du er heldig, kan vi ENDELIGT spille sammen. Håber bare din lappie kan trække det. (burde den på medium at least, anyway)

Ellers så hygges vi den 14.

Last edited:

icefiresr

Mar 1, 2009
well, i already own the game, but this is really nice from Epic (they know at least what is PR :) )

have a nice day

Ronon Dex

Mar 2, 2009
I have bought every UT game to date and would love to get this free for my step-son. Thanks for all the great UT years Epic! :)

Ronon Dex

TheSomian

Freak
Dec 22, 2005
Germany
www.paythegame.net
if u post now, your chance of getting a key is 1:46 :D

already ahve UT3, but another key for a indecisive friend wont be bad.

But i hope, i can make many new ppl play UT3 just like i made around 10 ppl buy UT3 :D

Last edited:

UT04playa

Monster kill!
Mar 2, 2009
Slovakia
well, thanks for this opportunity to participate, i hope i can win one key to move on from ut2004 to the ut2007 ;)

i just hope if i randomly win, my low-end C2D4500 with 1300pro can handle the game

john814

Mar 2, 2009
Romania
Hello world! Gotta say, very nice initiative on Epic's part. And not just the serial key giveaway, but the whole expansion thing. I don't own the game and I'd certainly like a copy, since I enjoyed UT2004 quite a fair bit.

P0L4T

Mar 2, 2009
Hello there.

I played UT3 at my friend's house once and I really liked it, and I am a real fan of Renegade too. Renegade X is a mod on the UT3 engine. It would be great if I had UT3, so I could play both the game and the upcoming mod.

I think this is a good initiative to get new players to the game, and I so do want to start playing online with it.

Thanks

Last edited:

Zeji

Nov 8, 2008
I already have a copy of UT3, but a free key could be just what I need to persuade a friend to try it. Can't wait for the Titan Pack to come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.