Die Human!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
!

UT Bahamas is a brand new UT/UT2003 desktop wallpaper site. Not only does Derek live in beautiful Nassau, Bahamas (bastard!), but the site is good looking as well. Dust off your system folder and send him some of your very best screenshots.
Each month we feature a screenshot by one of our viewers. Please include your name and address and state if you want your email address posted with your screenshot (800 x 600 only, please).

TossMonkey

brown bread?
Sep 4, 2001
Great Britain.
quakeguy.tumblr.com
Geocities is poo, the bandwidth is minute. Also 800x600 is poor for desktops where people can have upto 1600x1280 as their res. I'm sure once the the guy gets a better host he can really make something special out of his site.

GodSign

Jun 26, 2003
Nassau, Bahamas
www.geocities.com
thanx

Geocities is poo, the bandwidth is minute. Also 800x600 is poor for desktops where people can have upto 1600x1280 as their res. I'm sure once the the guy gets a better host he can really make something special out of his site.

you're right! I need more space. yahoo geocities free websites don't give you much space but you can do anything with geocities if you're creative and know how to use the tools. sorry the site keeps crashing due to poor data transfer. I will get more space as soon as possible and I'll allow 1024x768 res and higher. I've already used up about half of my space on utbahamas that's why I use the 800x600 res. Maybe I think I'll allow 1024x768 on utbahamas, because I know that is the preferred setting or higher by most PC users. my own XP is is set at 1024x768. It's gonna eat up my space though! I'll add some more of my own screens (which were all done by me as samples) then delete files as new screenshots come in. Anyway let's see what happens, k? thanx for the comments everyone. ;)

The Twiggman

Instagib 4 Life
Well here's a cheap fix. Make more than one geocities account and keep uploading all your stuff to them and linking them to the main. I used to do that till I just decided to go for a whole new site that didn't require alot of pictures to be worthwhile. Make note you can eliminate those annoying popups that the server shows you by renaming the extensions of your pages from .html to .txt. The servers will still read the code and present you with pages ad free!