Vehicles into ut2004

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

crackpatch

Jun 16, 2004
holland
Hi, I've created a vehicle in 3d max, imported it in unrealed, putted textures on it etc, but I can't move on?, how can I get it in-game?
Tutorials are not telling me how, they jsut say that I can go right ahead spawning it when I did the textures on..in a way....

They dont have wheels, I just wanna have my first vehicle flying (and 1 or 2 wepaons, can work later, first I wanna have it flying in onslaught)

Can some1 help? I haven't got any response from gaming forums...so that's why I came here to the vehicle masters :lol:

PLZ, I appreciate help!!!

Last edited:

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
I dunno how, Steve or Shrimp might know, alternatively have you tried the atari forums? They usually get back to you within a few days

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
crackpatch said:
Ok, I've send the mail to atari helpline and hopes that Steve or shrimp might also know how I could get it working :D

Lol, the atari helpline won't help. Atari know nothing about the games they publish. Check the forum where a community member or Unreal Tournament 2004 developer might help you.

crackpatch

Jun 16, 2004
holland
Yes that's the one I followed, lemme check where I dunno anymore where to click:
Now I’m going to start by subclassing ONSWheeledCraft, and copying the DefaultProperties from ONSRV as a starting point since my vehicle is very similar to the Scorpion.

I'd like to take the Raptor's (Attackcraft) settings for my vehicle minus the weapons...
Can some1 say how I have to do the subclassing?