Uninstalling mods and mutators

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Metakill

Inhumane
Feb 18, 2000
Redwood City, CA USA
Open your manifest.ini file. It contains a list of all the files installed from each umod. You can just delete those files. HOWEVER, sometimes umods modify your UnrealTournament.ini as well, so you may need to find those sections and remove them. It is usually easy as the sections are named after the mod.

Thats what I do, although I think there is an uninstall option for mods in Setup.exe, but I have never used it.

Robot TinMan|BuF

Godlike Blues Brutha
Feb 13, 2001
Sweden
www.clanrobot.com
The best (at least safest I guess) way is to uninstall those from the "Add/Remove programs" in the control panel.
That will show a list of mods installed. Just chose the ones U wish to get rid of.

cornman

Are you afraid of corn? You should be.
Nov 20, 2000
MB, Canada
Visit site
For the future....... Download and install this....UTMM
That is the Unreal Tournament map manager.
Get it from Fileplanet--it will do everything for you.