G-Mac is in the house

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rabid Wolf

Piano Man Ghost
Oct 26, 2001
Vienna, Austria
okay. now that we cleared that up...lets all form a lynch mob and avenge sister Ellen's honor by hunting down the traitoress Anne.
or don't you fellarines have the ovaries that takes...?

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by Rabid Wolf

balton, to put it in a nutshell: "hood" is short for neighbourhood. or one's haunt if you will. there is no plural form of that word, at least none that would maintain its original meaning.
either you write and all my hood shall scream my name!!!
or something like and all my homies shall scream my name!!!
"homie" is short for homeboy/girl, being accquaintances from your "hood". since your hood is your hood the phrase "in the world" doesn't really make sense either way. maybe go for the alternative and all my groupies in the world shall scream my name!!! instead.

this lecture was brought to you by Rabid Wolf, chairman of the CRAP (Committee for Rebellious Application of Phrases)

DOH! in a kid rock song he scream that all his hoodS in the world shall scream his name... so i riped that and modified it to soemthing funny... i will check this up...

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Okay, now I’m confused: If Mr. Winky were to fall off, I’d just be without Mr. Winky. But a female has a vagina, a hole, a cavity. Where does that come from? If you’re a male and you want a sex change operation, I’m thinking besides hanging around naked under a guillotine, you’re also going to want to hang out around offshore drillers.

This tastefully worded post has been brought to you by The Qualthwar Corporation. We don't know what the **** we're talking about, but we can talk more than anybody.

Rabid Wolf

Piano Man Ghost
Oct 26, 2001
Vienna, Austria
read up

Okay, now I’m confused: If Mr. Winky were to fall off, I’d just be without Mr. Winky. But a female has a vagina, a hole, a cavity. Where does that come from?

well there was a very informative link on the old BBS, but I forgot where it was...

here's two other ones:

lucifix

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
Come on Rukee and be a grown up about it, leave poor Grimm alone. I'm sure he, uh SHE has had plenty of this already. And beside's you're not the only one who think's it's freaky, just the thought of a sharp object around my dick makes me faint.......

Grimm, just ignore them all and go have a fun night of whoreing! Oh, and welcome back ;)

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Hey, Cactus. What’s up with your post count? Last week you posted something on the old BBS about how I had made 2 posts for every 1 of yours, which meant I had twice as many. Now the ratio is off. I’ve been off for a couple of days and I’ve been hanging out here posting, and haven’t seen you here much. By all rights, you should have less than 3,000 according to my calculations.

Cactus

The Evil Spatula
Mar 19, 2000
Ithaca (A.K.A. Cornell's Bitch) NY
i posted in the other thread and rukee asked me "what were your posts suppose to be"

i wrote back "2700 or so"

i guess they took it to mean taht i'm "missing" 2700 instead of, "i'm suppose to be brought up to 2700." which is fine by me cuz now i can catch you! =)

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Originally posted by Cactus
i posted in the other thread and rukee asked me "what were your posts suppose to be"

i wrote back "2700 or so"

i guess they took it to mean taht i'm "missing" 2700 instead of, "i'm suppose to be brought up to 2700." which is fine by me cuz now i can catch you! =)

[sweating profusely] I think I lost 25 or 30 during all this. [/sweating profusely]

GrimmMacGregor

<span id=spObj style="FILTER:Glow(color=#5D025E);w
Re: read up

Originally posted by Rabid Wolf

well there was a very informative link on the old BBS, but I forgot where it was...

here's two other ones:

good research,Rabid.
I find it amusing that you picked the two in California.Dr.Altar is good,real good,but,in my opinion,he is not the best.To get the best I went to Portland Oregon.

http://www.tmeltzer.com/
:cool:

for all the pics you could ever want ..go here
http://www.annelawrence.com/

GoAt

Never wrong
Nov 3, 2001
USA
Visit site

ill second that.
ill respect the person for their descion but i dont think ineed to go as far and watch that.