pyramid map

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SLEDGE

Nov 28, 1999
Visit site
anyone else notice the weird mouse movement on the pyramid map? its like it is gliding a little too far when you move the mouse in a direction. is this intentional? i've only noticed it on that map, the others with low gravity (hyperblast or the rooftop map) dont have the weird mouse movement.

BirddoG

Nov 20, 1999
Visit site
may be that your video is laggin like the FPS and stuff
i had that prob in the first UNREAL
if your using glide disable vsync and see if that works
"preferences" in console then rendering-glide
if not might be the lev or your mouse

buk

Nov 29, 1999
Visit site
Yeh I noticed that too.

The pyramid level is wacked, especially when you look up or down. Mouse movement slows to a crawl. I don't think it's related to video performance, becuase I haven't had any problems with the other levels. And the poly count when the slowdown occurs doesn't seem any higher than normal.

Oh well.

Sachiel

Nov 29, 1999
Visit site
I didn't notice any slow down in that map. On the other hand, I'm running an Athlon 700 with a GeForce 256. I did notice that the volume goes way down while floating in the center and then the volume returns to normal when getting out of the Zero G area. Not sure if it's supposed to be that way or if it's a bug.

BEG][

Nov 11, 1999
Visit site
It has something to do with the sky and/or all the transparency used in the sky. UT slows to a crawl on that map with my tnt2, setting the world detail down to medium helps but it's still slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.