Driving vehicles in Infiltration 2.85.5???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 19, 2001
San Diego, CA
No you can not drive vehicles in INF right now (I hope that will change). Anyways if the code was made so you could you still couldnt drive the vehicles in DM-INF-ExtremePredjudice since they are brushes just like the mountains. Special vehicles would have to be added in for you to drive them so existing maps would have to be remade.

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
A hummer would rock in EP, just make sure you get out of the hummer before you get into combat, otherwise one well placed 40mm nade and...... :)

yurch

Swinging the clue-by-four
May 21, 2001
USA, Maryland.
Visit site
vehicles... (drools)
I would love to be the driver for one of those...
You can depend on me, squad! (unless a .50 BMG comes thru the winshield.. oops)

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
WOOHOO!!!

PARTY WAGONS!!! As soon as there are vehicles in Inf you are sure to see my driving around in my Suburban Assault Vehicle (or Am Hummer) and kick'n some ass! Me and the boyz would pile in the back and shoot up the place hellov quickstyle, ahhhh-yeeaah.

WHO'S WITH ME?!

LordSpoon

plastic fork! my name is plastic fork dammit!
Nov 7, 2000
Hell yea, EP would make a bloody good race track :p

That canal could be a great halfpipe too....

Profe

Jun 12, 2001
Visit site
hahaha yeah and it would be great to have reallistic driving physics so you could pull off burn outs and 180/360 turns with the parking brake and crap. ahahahaha id love to be walking around and see my buddies riding around in their hummers.:D :D

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
Driving!! COOOL!!! just not in regular team vs team, maybe in a special mutator, cuz I dont think driving cars in regular team vs team will do the fun rate any good! Just think about it, 1 car, 8 team-members, who gets the car? Maybe some ***hole will even TK to get in a car!

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
hehe

You know what you do when you run out of ammo dont you? you just drive faster and care less about hitting stuff (care even less if its the other team, muahahaha).

yurch

Swinging the clue-by-four
May 21, 2001
USA, Maryland.
Visit site
i don't think would mind seeing low-poly versions(for performance) of the things - you could only put one texture, bright yellow on them, for all we care.
All we care is about having them!

carnivore

Built For The kill
Feb 6, 2001
israel
Driving...

/Me thinking about humm v racing...

heheheh, think about it, DM with vehicles, one man driving and his buddy on the gun , driving and tying to kill the other players!
get to the finish line , use all nececry items...:D