A thread for spending currency only for greatly discounted electronic transactions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
I know those deals are from yesterday, but I must point out:

- Shattered Horizon = dead
- Wallace and Gromit = always wait to buy the Telltale Pack when it goes on sale if you're at all interested in adventure games and don't have many of theirs.

fair enough :)
But shattered horizon does offer a pretty cool experience never the less.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
I caved in and got the Deluxe edition. I will still be keeping my disc copy though since it is the one that was rated T before the ESRB went all bitch blood on them. Might be a collectable one day :D

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Steam is having an Autumn Madness sale for the next 21 hours or so.

I thought about Mass Effect 2 but I need to play Mass Effect again because completing the main quest closed the game out which was a bit disappointing because I hadn't done a lot of the side quests.

Meh.

I think I'll wait until Bioshock 2 is heavily discounted.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Who is up for a 4 pack of Renegade Ops? $15 on Steam.

Let me know.
I'll bite. That's what, $4?

Dungeon Defenders is $7.49 on Steam right now. I'll wait and see if it gets a daily deal, if not I'll buy it on Sunday.