Saturday TDM/DTAS Revival

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GoldenNugget

Jul 15, 2005
damn a new weapon was released! I gotta try it out but I need to figure out how to install the psytex stuff... which didn't work and I gave up on it. I'm running vista and also running from the UT anthology version of UT99 which is kinda funky.

Also got caught up in ArmA2 which is a pretty good game (with inf aiming) but buggy as hell.

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
... I gotta try it out but I need to figure out how to install the psytex stuff... which didn't work and I gave up on it. I'm running vista ...

Did you do a manual install of PsyTex or just double-klicked the executable? Vista doesn't allow certain operations used by the installer, which is why you need to do a manual install - it's not hard, you'll just need to follow the guideline in the PsyTex thread or just this one http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=186405.

[nMp]Cheese

Feb 24, 2004
How often does everyone play these days?
Is it only on Thursdays?
It would be great to get a game in again.
I haven't played in such a long time.

True it would be great to see some old or new players on servers!
The game does not play only on Thursdays, but almost all Week.Tuesdays and Saturdays has played more players like 14-20.hmmmmm when version 2.9 cames out i missed TDM now i miss eas gameplay.When i open this webpage(forum)i see a lot of peoples reading this forum.It s allways 10-20 peoples in.Thet s mean few 100 peoples reading thet forum and we have ampty servers all days.Game is playible at 19:00- ... allmost each day.

Last edited:

InfernalRage

Jan 27, 2002
Visit site
Infiltration on 26-3-2010 at 11:00PM CDT! Hopefully we will have another server up for tomorrow. We can play whatever gametypes majority of the people want to play. Sorry for the short notice, but I will try to post earlier next time. We will probably play throughout the weekend as well.

Snipez

Insane Poster!
Apr 15, 2003
Visit site
This Saturday is no good for me, but hopefully there will be some nonempty servers on the weekend. I am also aware that 3 maybe 4 people in this thread play TDM/DTAS regularly.