Have you merged?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Adelheid

Bernstein
Jan 23, 2008
Nowhere.
Have You Died? Tell us about it!

Could you describe what happened both medically and from your point of view.

I'll edit mine in later, I just wanted to post this before I forgot about it.

skeletor.jpg

Last edited:

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
I died uncountable times. Got a mobile penis stuck in my throat or ripped to pieces by a Xenomorph. Goblins used me as an arrow cushion. I drowned, I burnt in lava. I was shot countless times. I was "touched" to death in my childhood years. Axes and swords abused my body until I died. My copses pile up higher than the highest skyscraper.

But oh my, the pile of my fallen enemies is 15km high and covers the whole world. I am Hadmar. I am a gamer.

Flak

I am Gamer, hear me Pwn. RAWR
May 26, 2004
I died on the operating table but it was just a few minutes. My lungs filled with fluid while I was having surgery. I don't remember anything and I didn't see anything weird. I didn't even know about it until they told me. "We almost lost you there." They put in a tube and and the machine helped me breath for a few days.

The operation was because of a bacterial infection. The previous year my appendix blew up and they didn't get everything. (ewww) A year later I was back in the hospital.

The first thing I saw when I woke up was a geisha, then a cat. It freaked me out. Then I remembered it was Halloween. ;)