Death by Caffine

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
All the drinks I typically drink (on a weekly basis)

There's no caffeine in Sprite, so that won't kill you. You can go for death by sugar intake, though.

I already knew there was no caffeine in Sprite, so I was curious as to why they even had it up there.

Gotta try Pepsi.
It would take 355.62 cans of Pepsi-Cola to put you down

Chocolate Milk.
After 2702.70 glasses of Chocolate Milk, you'd be pushing up daisies

Last edited:

Breadtruck

All's Well That Ends Well
Feb 6, 2005
Maine
The Jackal-XMP said:
wtf! Are you like 90lbs?
wow you guessed it lol. im skinny :lol:
Edit:
It would take 438.75 cups of Hot Cocoa to put you down
After 91.68 bottles of Bawls, you'd be pushing up daisies
and a favorite
There's no caffeine in Sprite, so that won't kill you. You can go for death by sugar intake, though.

Last edited:

ElectricSheep

Tommy Vegas
May 11, 2000
Newark, DE
Zxanphorian said:
I wonder how much pure caffeine would kill someone.

You can always pull the Material Safety Data Sheet for caffeine. According to that, lowest known lethal dose in a human was 192 mg/kg. The LD50 in rats (the dosage at which half the study population dies) is also 192 mg/kg.

Its estimated that anywhere from 1000 mg to 4000 mg will kill you.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
MediocreTangerine said:
You know, I think you'd die from other factors before the soda/candy if you're consuming thousands of candybars or drinking five hundred cans of coke.

That link is for entertainment value only. :p