Dopefish! You made a mistake!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
*Posted by DopeFish*
What kind of secrets/easter eggs are there?
The most well known one is the one in DM-Codex. There is a picture of Cliff Bleszinski (CliffyB) in there.

Two ones that PuFfers "invented" (i.e. they're not likely to be real) are the Redeemer under the sub in CTF-November and Nalis giving each other reach arounds and hot carls in DM-Peak. Both are not real.

I swear there are Nali giving each other reach arounds and hot carls! No one invented that! It's really there! :D

Cryognosis

might never have a icon
Aug 2, 2001
THERE IS NO HOT CAROL SECRET!I SEARCHED THE ENTIRE LEVEL AND THERE WAS NOT ONE SINGLE SECRET LIKE THAT!WHAT KIND OF DRUGS ARE YOU ON?!

Cryognosis

might never have a icon
Aug 2, 2001
you must relly have no life and a sick mind if your keeping this bs up,prove it to me newbies! record a demo and show it to me,then ill belive you,otherwise all i say is it's false

Cryognosis

might never have a icon
Aug 2, 2001
Originally posted by 8-4-7-2
Did someone say Reacharounds?
CTF-Reacharound

Of course there are hot carls? They are as real as the redeemer under the sub in CTF-November

reacharound???

nobody even came close...

this isn't a sick map... right?

plz say yes!

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
I think it was kinda lame that Dope ruined one of the best jokes in this forum by saying that there is no deemer in november. Way to poop on the party Dope.