BURN INFOGRAMES/ATARI BURN THE HERETIC11!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk

These stories only refer to a PSX version of Unreal to which I say I'm glad they didn't waste their time with it. The port wouldn't have been any good.

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
:lol:

Anyway I still wonder where is that forum thread about that other presumed Unreal 2 expansion, I don't remember if it was lost during database crash or it was somewhere else (I think it was somewhere else). I was searching for that and other info and I was not able to find it, I wish the way back machine could store more stuff or full forum threads and pages..well that won't happen I think.

And I knew about this before, but I just summarized this all in this thread and made this just to have laugh about it. It is not that I took this really seriously, if someone tends to think that...but still it is a bummer that these titles didn't come out..

The admins deleted all those threads. You cant even find them on the Wayback machine.