Number 23 2013

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I dunno but I am sure that month/two ago the mothman or someone implanted a code in my head...
I woke up during my dream and shouted out a number. A NUMBER.
But I didn't write it down and eventually forgot. It could have been a date or something. It was I believe four numbers in a row. And I shouted and screamed and shouted and screamed it out...
But then I forgot. So it's useless. Perhaps I ha the coe to save this world. But I forgot. SO I CANT DO A THING NOW.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
QLV992u.gif

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Okay what does mean 669? 669. Is it bad? Yesterday I had that number pressed on my phone display out of nowhere and after receiving mms message(got old phone so i ciuldnt look but it said its on the website but it wasn't) and the guy who it was from said he sent absolutely nothin.

So what is this shit about?

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Hi Leo, people ask this question all the time. It's a very common number to find, especially this time of the year.
Think of it this way, if I asked you was 429 bad, you would say no obviously. So why is 669 any different, well, because look at it. And so, if you turn it around and you probably have by now. It's 699, yes? yes. So, It's 2(3) + 3(3) +3(3), which is 5 in the 3 factor system. Now, 5 is not a divisor of 699 so that is good. But then again, 6-5=1, 9-5=4, 4+1=5.

So it is hard to say, generally it is not great though. If I was you I would go to http://www.random.org/ generate 3 numbers between 1-9 and that will tell you more. As it is right now it could go any way really.

-M.A.D.X.W

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Hi Leo, people ask this question all the time. It's a very common number to find, especially this time of the year.
Think of it this way, if I asked you was 429 bad, you would say no obviously. So why is 669 any different, well, because look at it. And so, if you turn it around and you probably have by now. It's 699, yes? yes. So, It's 2(3) + 3(3) +3(3), which is 5 in the 3 factor system. Now, 5 is not a divisor of 699 so that is good. But then again, 6-5=1, 9-5=4, 4+1=5.

So it is hard to say, generally it is not great though. If I was you I would go to http://www.random.org/ generate 3 numbers between 1-9 and that will tell you more. As it is right now it could go any way really.

-M.A.D.X.W
Can't do that. Still broken laptop HDD FS and I can't use javascript on the text environment I am using.
Isn't there a random number generator not requiring javascript?

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Okay now I received, based on the activation stuff, instructions with a number which contains 6 99 but also 4 0 and 3 at same time. And also 24 11 But that almost sounds like 2014 1
Any real connection in this?

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
If means a threesome is in your future. Unfortunately, you are the second 6. Better butter up!
But how did you come to the conclusion I would be the second 6? From what? Though there are three pads of butter in the fridge in the moment.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
About a month go I stepped into train which included the number 23 and i just stepped in exactly at 23:00.

I felt dready there and couldn't speak.

Number 23 continues.....

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
I assume someone has already covered this aspect of the topic thoroughly:

23 enigma

The 23 enigma refers to the belief that most incidents and events are directly connected to the number 23

Origins

Robert Anton Wilson cites William S. Burroughs as being the first person to believe in the 23 enigma. Wilson, in an article in Fortean Times, related the following story:

I first heard of the 23 enigma from William S Burroughs, author of Naked Lunch, Nova Express, etc. According to Burroughs, he had known a certain Captain Clark, around 1960 in Tangier, who once bragged that he had been sailing 23 years without an accident. That very day, Clark’s ship had an accident that killed him and everybody else aboard. Furthermore, while Burroughs was thinking about this crude example of the irony of the gods that evening, a bulletin on the radio announced the crash of an airliner in Florida, USA. The pilot was another captain Clark and the flight was Flight 23.

Burroughs wrote a short story in 1967 titled "23 Skidoo". The term "23 skidoo" was popularized in the early 1920s and means "it's time to get [leave] while the getting is good".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/23_enigma

Understanding Illuminati Numerology

23 - The number that all big events are connected to in some way. The Knights Templars had only 23 Grand Masters (Jacque de Molay was the 23rd). 23 is the 1st prime number in which both digits are prime numbers that add up to a prime number. In the Qabbalistic Tree of Life the 23rd path is associated with the Hanged man Tarot Card (According to Leister Crowley this card represents the concept that the only way out is within)

http://helpfreetheearth.com/news565_numbers.html

Enjoy (23 times)!

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Several days ago i used captcha....and I got this:

That can't be coincidence....also I entered g23 but it was wrong apparently. The 23 part wasn't however...

Attachments

• g23.jpg
    g23.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 2

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Figured you could get a kick out of this. For context: The browser shows a bank's on-line banking site, and the device is a chipTAN generator.
CKX1sTxWEAAtZej.jpg:large

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
More stuff:

Examples
  • The chromosome conspiracy claims that humans have 23 pairs of chromosomes.
  • Julius Caesar was stabbed 23 times when he was killed.
  • Olof Palme was shot around 23:23 local time (give or take 1.5 minutes).
  • The Earth is inclined on it's orbital plane by 23.5 degrees. The "point-five" can be represented as 5 = 2 + 3.
  • The Number 23, is the 23rd Movie directed by Joel Schumacher. It was also released in the United States on February 23, 2007.
  • Serial killer Ted Bundy was allegedly executed on January 23, 1989. The records show that he was actually executed January 24, 1989 at 7:16 AM (7 + 16 = 23).
  • The sum of the first 23 primes is 874, which is divisible by 23.
  • There were 23 problems on David Hilbert's famous list of unsolved mathematical problems, presented to the International Congress of Mathematicians in Paris in 1900
  • The first message sent by telegraph was a quotation from the Book of Numbers, chapter 23, verse 23
  • 23 is the width of the Arecibo Message, sent into Space in search of Extraterrestrial Intelligence.
  • 23 is the TCP/IP port used for Telnet and is the default for the Telnet command.
  • the letter W has 2 points down and 3 up = 23 and is also bellow the numbers 2 and 3 or 23 it is also the 23rd letter of the alphabet

Status
Not open for further replies.