Assassin's Creed 3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Oh yeah. I'm still having fun, and the game retailed at $50, which is a nice change. I'm just frustrated and confused by some of the design decisions.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
tumblr_mdpfafZ4CM1rdhrdzo1_500.gif

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Assassin's Creed 3:

They have been playing the ad for this on tv here non-stop. It seems to come on at every ad-break and then, if I change the channel, they are playing the ad on other channels.

After about two listens to that emo, whining-bitch "revolution" song I am so over this I would now not buy the game on principle.

Give it over Ubisoft this just sucks shit and the music is horrible.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Assassin's Creed 3:

They have been playing the ad for this on tv here non-stop. It seems to come on at every ad-break and then, if I change the channel, they are playing the ad on other channels.

After about two listens to that emo, whining-bitch "revolution" song I am so over this I would now not buy the game on principle.

What ad is this?

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Assassin's Creed 3:

so you're never going to play AC3 "on principle" because one of their commercials annoyed you?

yeah.
sound logic :rolleyes: