Christopher Nolan sucks

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
@ Delacroix

If you were around on OT more often, you'd notice the spew Leo leaves here on a regular basis, and how inane it generally is.
The backlash you see here, is simply the local audience's method of warding off mass comatose from repeated Leosposure, and having a good laugh doing it.

This thread is nothing new.
Do not talk to Wrath Commander like that.

Change your ways.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Yeah except most of these old threads by me were supposed to be like that on purpose, blowing it over the top. So you pretty much fail with that argument. You guys are really pathetic, still going on and on with this.

Whatever. But I had valid points anyways, it's like you can't have serious discussion and accept my opinion that Dark Knight is really overrated piece that is not worth rewatching and not fun. Besides the new movie will be even worse. He should just have made Batman Begins, not the rest. Director should have been changed.

Last edited:

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
I WAS TROLLING ALL ALONG!

At what point did you present any sort of meaningful starting point to have a discussion aside from "This movie sucks!" There's literally nothing to talk about here except your shitty posts and the shitty posts of the rest of the idiots who are white knighting you because I guess batshit insane people need to stick together.

Yeah except most of these old threads by me were supposed to be like that on purpose, blowing it over the top. So you pretty much fail with that argument. You guys are really pathetic, still going on and on with this.

Whatever. But I had valid points anyways, it's like you can't have serious discussion and accept my opinion that Dark Knight is really overrated piece that is not worth rewatching and not fun. Besides the new movie will be even worse. He should just have made Batman Begins, not the rest. Director should have been changed.

Your "valid" points are only valid to yourself. We accept your opinion, and some of us don't agree with your opinion. I think you should respect that, as you wish "us" to respect your opinion.

Everyone has an asshole. Some of them stink, and then you have ones like mine that smell like fresh baked apple pie, which, in my opinion, smells good.

_Lynx

Strategic Military Services
Staff member
Dec 5, 2003
Moscow, Russia
beyondunreal.com
Besides the new movie will be even worse. He should just have made Batman Begins, not the rest. Director should have been changed.
You don't like it, you don't watch it. It's that simple. The main issue here is that you have a problem with other people liking it or not saying "aw it sucks" at the least. Newsflash: they won't. Get over it. If you wanna have a thread full of "so true, dude" replies, go to the website you linked before.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Your "valid" points are only valid to yourself. We accept your opinion, and some of us don't agree with your opinion. I think you should respect that, as you wish "us" to respect your opinion.

Everyone has an asshole. Some of them stink, and then you have ones like mine that smell like fresh baked apple pie, which, in my opinion, smells good.
Well they are valid not only to me, because they point out obvious problems of this movie. I don't want you to accept my opinion as yours, but that doesn't mean that I need to be called names or said that my brain doesn't work either.

_Lynx

Strategic Military Services
Staff member
Dec 5, 2003
Moscow, Russia
beyondunreal.com
Well they are valid not only to me, because they point out obvious problems of this movie. I don't want you to accept my opinion as yours, but that doesn't mean that I need to be called names or said that my brain doesn't work either.
Do you really expect that after posting half a dozen of ridiculously stupid threads (which, you said were made so on purpose) if you start a more or less serious one it will be treated seriously? Especially when it's about something not worth a tuppence?

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Do you really expect that after posting half a dozen of ridiculously stupid threads (which, you said were made so on purpose) if you start a more or less serious one it will be treated seriously? Especially when it's about something not worth a tuppence?

Some of them were like that on purpose, they were meant to be on the funny note (the dream thread for example) or ridiculous rage but often they turned up badly, because most didn't get the point. This is something similar, but this was way less overblown, the original post, so it is different, I mean just compare it.

And for me it's worth a tuppence, because the movie has became such a popculture phenomenon yet it isn't really that great when you rewatch it after the hype slowed down.

That's worth a dicussion, or the obvious errors the movie has. Almost nobody in this thread except mr prophet (who is a fan of the movie and I don't hate him for that, unlike what others might suggest), pointed out some mistakes.

Last edited:
Bane looks terrible, and sounds muffled and it's just stupid. Other than that it looks to be "Dark Knight without any good actors and too much Michael Bay influence".

I'm not in agreement with Leo at all on the rest, but I'll be passing on this flop until it crops up on my cable some night and I'm bored. (I'll probably still be playing Skyrim, so no rush on that.)

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
That's worth a dicussion, or the obvious errors the movie has. Almost nobody in this thread except mr prophet (who is a fan of the movie and I don't hate him for that, unlike what others might suggest), pointed out some mistakes.
Nobody thinks the movie has zero flaws. That isn't the point. Here's a quick lesson for you: Every movie ever created has at least one flaw in it. Just look through IMDB for a while on movies you claim are good compared to TDK. They all have consistency problems, goofs, etc. Every. Single. One.

This isn't that strange, you're talking about a 2-3 hours long movie that is cut from literally hundreds of hours of film. They are going to miss something. The greater point here is that a movie can be good even with flaws. Flaws don't matter unless they break the movie, and you have yet to name a single flaw in TDK that breaks the movie.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin

So you set yourself up to look like an idiot and now that everyone knows that you're an idiot you get all upset? Idiot!

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Bane looks terrible, and sounds muffled and it's just stupid. Other than that it looks to be "Dark Knight without any good actors and too much Michael Bay influence".

I'm not in agreement with Leo at all on the rest, but I'll be passing on this flop until it crops up on my cable some night and I'm bored. (I'll probably still be playing Skyrim, so no rush on that.)

You part of the .01% that couldn't understand him huh?

Yeesh it never gets old that people pretty much deem a movie a flop over a 2 minute trailer. Jump on that bandwagon and never get off.

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
Actually saying that the fact that Bane sounds muffled is stupid... I simply lack words to express contempt here. Please. The kind of mask Bane wears will muffle his voice for certain. You can't expect him to speak as if he had no mask at all.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Actually saying that the fact that Bane sounds muffled is stupid... I simply lack words to express contempt here. Please. The kind of mask Bane wears will muffle his voice for certain. You can't expect him to speak as if he had no mask at all.

Change your ways.

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
And why is that? What is wrong with freedom of speech? So Leo has no right to express his views now, because everyone around will team up and make a Leo(T.C.K.) sucks thread or derail the current one? Or will a poor excuse for an administrator call him insane? (are you a psychiatrist to make such a claim, Haarg? Still haven't seen you apologize for that insultive claim). What is WRONG with you people? For now only like 4-5 replies out of fu**ing 4 pages are decent replies, rest is just pathetic trolling and spam!

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
And why is that? What is wrong with freedom of speech? So Leo has no right to express his views now, because everyone around will team up and make a Leo(T.C.K.) sucks thread or derail the current one? Or will a poor excuse for an administrator call him insane? (are you a psychiatrist to make such a claim, Haarg? Still haven't seen you apologize for that insultive claim). What is WRONG with you people? For now only like 4-5 replies out of fu**ing 4 pages are decent replies, rest is just pathetic trolling and spam!

He has the freedom to say what he wants, and we have the freedom to mock him. What is wrong with freedom of speech? We have no right to make fun of crazy people because we'll offend you?

As for decent replies: have you READ the original post? It's flamebait without a real claim (other than inflammatory statements about how much Christopher Nolan sucks), any real points or anything of much worth. The only reason this thread has any real replies is because we have grown used to Leo posts as a source of laughs.

Status
Not open for further replies.