Health stuff

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
NOTICE: This refers to another board, I am just posting the thread here (because mine got deleted on there, yet again) although I doubt anyone will care.

This is a followup to the thread that got once deleted. I want to say that I am not dilusional and that I was right about the treatment of the doctors and I went to another examination this time, in another hospital, it was something totally different and the doctor didn't start insulting me right away. So I was right about it and I shouldn't let myself mess up my health by doctors who shouldn't even have their job, I've got my own intelligence and I know what is going on, my deduction is intact, so stop having excuses that I need psychiatrist, I am tired of all the corruption.

The doctor acted nice and all and it was rather modern. He explained to me I got either Raynaud's syndrome or the disease itself, he could see it for himself. Really it renders that psycho doctor at the other hospital who insulted me and sent me to psychiatrist totally useless. It was a torment for me, hell he said himself that it is usual, that extreme reaction to coldness in the patients.

Btw to see what the disease causes go to here, but it is exactly the symptoms I have, disoloration etc:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raynaud's_syndrome

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
This all seems vaguely familiar. Were you the one who ate everyones head because they called you looney toons?

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
after he posted gibberish indicating the whole loony gang assembled inside his mind...

What's your issue? What loony gang? Sometimes I just get sick of people behavior and it wasn't meant for people on here anyway mostly, I was just speaking generally in that and sometimes I get sarcastic without people detecting it (and sometimes I just wait and want to see reaction in offtopic here when I post something controversional or wait for the leotck strikes tag to appear, lol).

Sigh I can't expect everyone here to really become insightful apparently either, after all this thread was meant for a different board and not for BU.

But as for your other post, yes it is usual to catch me red handed.

EDIT: Thanks (Big-Al)

Last edited:

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
Let us hope it doesn't become more extreme and turn into either gangrene or necrosis. Supposedly parts of your body dying off while you're still living is excruciating. Good luck to you and your condition.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Let us hope it doesn't become more extreme and turn into either gangrene or necrosis. Supposedly parts of your body dying off while you're still living is excruciating. Good luck to you and your condition.

Thanks. What is funny is that I went more weeks ago to different hospital (which is the topic I am getting to and which I believe told at the other boards as well), different examination, but at that day I was really so broken and they didn't have even lifts so I had to go on there in wheelchair, also I was way too oversensitive to cold and it hurted and you know what they wanted me to do? To me to dip my arms into ice cold water for 10 minutes! That's just crazy. But I didn't get pissed or anything, but the doctor didn't like me being there, the nurses told me it is okay that I couldn't stand it (and they got to sign me a paper etc and I tried as hard as i could, but well it wa sjust torment and i couldnt stand it even for 10 seconds), but the doctor blamed it on psychological issue. Also the nurse had a problem with the sensors working right and damn, I even helped her to fix it, even damn software issue. I was very calm and willing to cooperate. And then she even insulted me, didn't want to talk to me and talked to a person who brought me there only and was talking BS and outright being nasty, then other nurse told me that it's normal that she is freaking out like that lately. It seems she needs psychiatrist, not me.

This is what I am talking about, isn't a doctor as a doctor, some really shouldn't even do such jobs and are total psychos.

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
I had a doctor once in the UK who could not understand a base level of English, and was subsequently angry at me for leaving when I found out that he couldn't understand anything I was saying, and because he ended up talking to me about another patient's personal matters thinking I was that person. How a doctor in an English speaking country is allowed to practice without being able to converse in English is beyond me.

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
I have no real idea what other thread you're talking about, but I've got Raynaud's as well (the primary disease, as far as I can tell). It's not that uncommon.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
I had a doctor once in the UK who could not understand a base level of English, and was subsequently angry at me for leaving when I found out that he couldn't understand anything I was saying, and because he ended up talking to me about another patient's personal matters thinking I was that person. How a doctor in an English speaking country is allowed to practice without being able to converse in English is beyond me.

Yeah that's bad too, trust me I had a long history of meeting bad or incompetent doctors, also (uhh I forgot what I wanted to say because i went to lie down meanwhile in the middle of writing this)

I have no real idea what other thread you're talking about, but I've got Raynaud's as well (the primary disease, as far as I can tell). It's not that uncommon.

Well in my case it actually seems secondary this time. Also I wasn't refering to BU but I reposted my first post except the first part from another forums where I also posted. below the notice, perhaps I should have separated it to make it clear.

Last edited:

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
At least your hand isn't dark?

[insert picture of whoever it was on this forum with the dark hand joke]

But yeh, good luck it sounds pretty bad if it can cause necrosis.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
In what way did your doctor mistake this condition for a psychological issue?
Did the psychologist just say nothing was up?

Looks like you have a nasty condition though, I hope things look up for you in the near future.

It wasn't my doctor, I've seen her for the first time in my life. :gonk:

It was someone I was sent to to do certain examinations first (before I was gonna go to more proper examination like the one today), based on the temperature, but she said she doesn't want me there from the first time she saw me obviously because she didn't think I needed that examintion and that it was mistake and I was wasting her time or whatever she was up to. Just a nasty bitch basically but I kept a cool head.

Thanks anyway.

At least your hand isn't dark?

[insert picture of whoever it was on this forum with the dark hand joke]

But yeh, good luck it sounds pretty bad if it can cause necrosis.

Thanks.

As for the other thing, no my hand isn't dark black. :p (omg no racism intended here)

I'm afraid that was me with the dark pic, unless you are referring to someone else. It was when I cut myself in accident early this year and wanted to show the hand and the bandage, however the laptop camera rather failed and it could be only seen with extra high brightness on certain LCD laptop monitors and hardly even on that...

I didn't mean that pic as a joke though, I really did cut myself, although I have posted a joking comment about how it happened, which was half fake(some karate stunt, which it wasn't), but I explained what happened really afterwards. Do you guys have trouble telling when I am joking and when I am not, even if the comment is mostly serious and I just insert a few joking lines(such as typing in caps in absurd way, laughter smile, etc)? I am sorry if that is the case, perhaps I should make myself clear next time. ;)

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Also before I went to the doctor I had very dry mouth when I woke up and had to drink like more than 5 cups of water (brought by someone else) while being immobile and I had pain in my heart as well and every bit of move made me feel like my heart is gonna explode. I didn't mention this to the doctor though and few other things, but meh, he found out what I have at least and was nice in behavior...

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
No it was definitely someone else. He had his signature I think referring to a dark hand, and then someone posted a small mspaint image of a man with a very large and very dark hand choking someone with "the force."

Would've been better if I had been able to find that picture. It was long before I joined but someone referenced it in a thread somewhere and I thought it was quite funny.