Official Map Pack Released?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dub

Feb 12, 2002
I wouldn't call Morbias a map, as much as I'd call it a room :p
All maps look fairly nice though, have to give them that. New Face seems to have a nice new style too.

Rujman

Mar 20, 2008
Facing Worlds seems to lag a lot.

IMO, the only map that was worthwhile was Searchlight.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
Faceeeiiing worlds.

Yes, the CBP 3 will have more than this.
It'll also require more time than these 3 ;)

(I wonder if people even understand the amount of work that's needed to complete maps these days ... )

BOiNG

Games for your mum
Jan 22, 2008
(I wonder if people even understand the amount of work that's needed to complete maps these days ... )

Obviously only Epic and you understand that. :eek:
The rest of us just don't get it.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
The issue isn't that it takes so long to complete a map, but that it takes so long to stuff a billion polygons into a map. The HOLP pack proved that UT-style construction can still look great and be very popular. Epic's all about the polygon counts, though.

I havent played for a while cause im a linux user... but last night my copy of the collectors edition finally made its way home after being lost by the gaming store i pre orderd it from :( so now i seek to dual boot winxp on my gaming machien just to play ut3 utill they can provide a linux installer. *fingers crossed*

But these look awesome I loved the bonus pack for ut2k4 and all the cbp's hopefully some of my fav custom modles will be ported soon.

T@F

Jan 25, 2003
Visit site
bah i was disappointed tbh,said on epic forum and got a pm from wartourest saying bring the neg feedback here wtf.

So much for mark rain saying good things to come,three maps and poor remakes at that.

os][ris

May 10, 2006
bah i was disappointed tbh,said on epic forum and got a pm from wartourest saying bring the neg feedback here wtf.

So much for mark rain saying good things to come,three maps and poor remakes at that.

Negative comments aren't allowed on the Epic forums?

T@F

Jan 25, 2003
Visit site
os][ris;2107133 said:
Negative comments aren't allowed on the Epic forums?

yep thats why i`v un-installed it,and put it up on ebay.
epic has lost my support after this.
complete joke on there part tbh.