Xbox 360, PS3, or PC?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Striker D

May 14, 2005
So, post which of the 3 platforms in the title you will be getting UT2007 on.

I'm getting it for Xbox 360 because it's better than my PC and PS3 doesn't sound all that great.

kafros

F1 manta tryouts
Jan 21, 2005
Under Articstronghold's bridge
Depends on whether I can play with a mouse + keyboard on any of the consoles!

I am too old to re-learn FPS with a controller.

I have asked it on another thread but here it goes again:

Do you know if any of the next gen consoles come with mouse+keyboard support.

No adapter gadgets. I mean officially supported from MS or SONY and the game developers. I know that the consoles have USB ports so dont start on the "sure you can plug them in the USB ports!".

I have no-personal experience from adapters on the current consoles but reading the specs of current adapters and how they translate mouse movement to analog stick type signals, I expect things like fine aiming and sharp turning to be very different from the PC.

Majik

blargh
Jun 24, 2004
Denmark
Xbox 360 will offer support for USB keyboards, but only for text entry and not for gameplay control.

GameSpot said:
We also asked Chris Satchell, the General Manager of XNA at Microsoft if we could possibly connect a USB keyboard to the 360. He told us that, "we will allow you to plug in a USB keyboard. It's very useful for the text entry. What we're not enabling it for, we're not enabling it for gameplay." So the keyboard is a go for text entry, but a no-go for game control.

TIM999

May 9, 2005
the ps3's cpu is being made by sony ibm and toshiba isnt it? should be pretty good, but who knows. ut should stick to pc for sure..

xbox 360 dosnt look that great, but i wouldnt mind getting on as a gift! wireless is nice and graphics look better then on my pc.

xbox came out after ps2 and had better graphics, but ps2 had better games, will things turn around this time? dun dun dun