Frustrated

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Or you could just shut the **** up! Come here and try to get job for me, especially with no degrees and with ilness as disabling as mine, or with this country not allowing special cases and stuff. Go try. YOU will run away screaming, I can bet that on you.

You don't have what it takes. You can't even begin to imagine!

Butthurt is your illness?

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Hardware? Hmm... It seems that if you try to play 320x200 games on DOSBox without scaling, the driver sets it to be double the size, with bicubic scaling and with centred timings. I wonder if that is of DOSBox doing or of the hardware driver. But it makes little sense, why have a limit of what it can render? I understand limiting the top resolution, but why the bottom as well?..