?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 6, 2004
Why are the utxmp servers going off all seeing eye? i'm down to 3 servers, like 7 have been taken off for some reason withint the last few weeks, only 1 us server left aswell for now.

Mar 6, 2004
Well once the last us server goes i'll stop playing utxmp untill another us server comes. Euro servers on utxmp are alot harder then euro u2xmp servers.

T-Shinzon

Sep 28, 2004
Just wait for it. Urging FMI to make an early release will get you something like the first UT:XMP release....i.e. rushed.

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
[DF]phalanx said:
good things?
techs with nukes?
j/k
only 3 servers now for UTXMP holy crap

i didn't really know that it had gotten that bad... oh well... i just hope that fmi releases a patch before all the public utxmp servers are down ;)