The Best UT3 Players

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
I thought UnrealNorth closed down. Did someone else pick it up?
It wasn't UnrealNorth that closed, it was UnrealNA.

Where are they playing? I want to watch them play.
That depends. They're likely playing either TDM, or WAR. Possibly VCTF.

Your definition of "Best UT3 players" is a bit misleading though. Define "Best." Top 100? 500? 1000?

Last edited:

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Let's say top 100 for starters, maybe top 20.
If you're looking for top stats players, just find the goofy umg servers and you'll find them spamming for hours.

If you're actually looking for the best skilled players, you'll need to start pugging in #ut3pugs to find them. Though elix occasionally goes on UMG for fun and to get a 80:3 ratio. :c

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
If you're looking for top stats players, just find the goofy umg servers and you'll find them spamming for hours.

If you're actually looking for the best skilled players, you'll need to start pugging in #ut3pugs to find them. Though elix occasionally goes on UMG for fun and to get a 80:3 ratio. :c

lol.

Fuzz

Enigma
Jan 19, 2008
Universe
How about giving me a server that good players frequently visit? If you don't want anyone IE everyone to join just PM me.

A_Phat_Old_Phuk

Viper Driver
Feb 4, 2009
Where are they playing? I want to watch them play.

When you say best players what exactly do you mean? Best DM players? Best warfare players? The best players may not all have the highest rank just due to how the ELO system works. The more hours you play, the more ELO points you can gather and the higher rank can be had vs if you do not play as much, your ELO may be static even if your at the upper part of the leaderboards each time you play. Then there is also the PUG players who rarely play PUBS that may not even play on stats enabled servers at all.

The best NA warfare players play on the UMG and T5K warfare servers. The best EU players play on the EU Midway servers, 1, 2, and 5 I believe. EU servers are busy starting about noon US East Coast time and continue until ~9pm or so.

For all you players who talk bad about warfare players, I find it amusing. If you really think your a better player than those who play warfare, then join the match and prove it. Talk is all just that, talk. Come play, own, and outscore those warfare players and prove your better. Then you can talk all you want even though it's pretty much just anti UT3 community BS. The fact is that they would end up at the bottom of the leaderboards after the match which tells the true tale of the match.

You will not find me talking bad about other players because I am jealous of their ELO and rank.

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
How about giving me a server that good players frequently visit? If you don't want anyone IE everyone to join just PM me.

Check for a TDM server called "Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers". Most of the good active TDMers play there.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
Being able to pew-pew from vehakals is not the same as being good at the game's core gameplay. D:
but if your team still doesn't win then it doesn't matter how good you are at the 'core gameplay'. ;)

// ---
The 'best UT3 players' ?
Wouldn't that just be the few people left still playing the game at all ? (ie : anyone still on-line at this time)

A_Phat_Old_Phuk

Viper Driver
Feb 4, 2009
Being able to pew-pew from vehakals is not the same as being good at the game's core gameplay. D:

That statement just shows you do not understand how to play warfare. It also indicates your afraid of vehakals and have no clue how to deal with them. Top warfare players typically own the enemy vehicles easily.

How exactly do you define core gameplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.