UnWheel On PSP, Video

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dub

Feb 12, 2002
I like the size of the PSP. I don't like playing anything on phones because it's just too small and fiddly. I like the layout with the thumb on either side of a screen. That feels pretty natural . But on phones ... ugh.

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
|dub| said:
I like the size of the PSP. I don't like playing anything on phones because it's just too small and fiddly. I like the layout with the thumb on either side of a screen. That feels pretty natural . But on phones ... ugh.

I agree, also its a "portable" game in my opinion. I set my psp next to the original gameboy and atari lynx, talk about improved tech :lol: .

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more
|dub| said:

Bluetooth keyboards for phones. ;)