missing file for unrealed

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
The 'case' of th filename is probably wrong. Unreal is programmed in C++ (much like java) and C++ is case-sensitive. That means that editor.dll means something different then Editor.dll. Check if it says editor.dll in your system directory. If it does, rename it to Editor.dll.

It is possible that certain compression programs you´ve used (like WinRar) have converted the filenames to lower-case.

bullet2.gif

I am the creatoR

[This message has been edited by creatoR (edited 05-02-2000).]

wiggum_pi

Dec 28, 1999
Visit site
I think you may have UnrealEd installed in the wrong directory. I believe it should be installed into your UnrealTournament\System folder. If that doesn't work try the UnrealTournament folder.

I hope this helps.

bullet2.gif

Who's gonna be the odd man out? I want to be the odd man out.
-- CookieMnstr|PuF

wiggum_pi

Dec 28, 1999
Visit site
I'm very happy to help. It really saddens me to look in the Troubleshooting forums, and to see all the people that need help, but can't get any. I try to pitch in whenever I can.

bullet2.gif

Who's gonna be the odd man out? I want to be the odd man out.
-- CookieMnstr|PuF