W00000t Biggest adrenaline rush!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Spooge

Digital Content Creator
Jul 9, 2000
TN -USA
www.planetunreal.com
Noper

Nope.

I got my T2 beta still though, but I think Unreal Warfares engine is hands down better then what I have seen of the T2 engine. T2 is some serious fun, no doubt, but Bali... you are going to ****e when you play Unreal 2, I just know it.

And I thought you heard... I have joined the Infiltration team, the info's on my site (under ma sig).

I was guessing that this whole SF/T2 thing was going to die out... it was just hunch though.

Major_Error

Camper in Progress
Jul 17, 2000
The Netherlands
Hiya Balli and Spooge,

Glad your sticking with the Unreal engine Spooge.

We at SAS are also waiting for the UT2 engine to start with more features and details for the SAS Single Player Campaign.

btw I haven´t played T2 yet, cause its not out in my country yet and I haven´t played games for an while since im buzzy on the SAS mod.

Ballistophobia

Hedonistic Forum Panacea
Jul 15, 2000
Middlesex, NJ USA
goatse.cx
Damn, you're on the INF team now Spooge? That's awesome. Now we can expect some incredible maps as well(sorry INF mappers :) ).

U2 looks nice, but it won't be around for over a year, maybe longer. It's not really fair to compare T2 and U2, that would be like comparing UT to T2. I think the T2 engine holds tremendous promise for mods. I hate Opti and all, but I hope T2:SF still gets made, I'm dyin to see the real life mod capabilities of this engine. :)

Hey major. Ik heb gisteravond je moeder geneukt. ;) ;) ;)

Hehe. When's SAS comin out anyways. I heard Jan, then Feb and now I haven't heard anything. :confused:

Well, lemme know what's up. :)

Major_Error

Camper in Progress
Jul 17, 2000
The Netherlands
Well we are working very hard on making it possible to bring out an mod which will feature both Multiplayer modes and single player (DeuEx like) campaigns.

But things are looking better every day.

lol.gif

BEST GAME EVER!!