UE2 - UT2kX Display variables on the HUD

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gruntkiller4000

Jul 11, 2011
I have created my new death match game type which uses my new HUD. However, I had a new value on the screen to show my own variable. I am trying to add a different sort of money system to UT2k4. The problem is, if I link the text to my own variable like this: (WCPawn is my new Pawn, and my new variable is Money.)

Code:
local WCPawn P;
DigitsMoney = P.Money;

DigitsMoney is what value to show on the HUD. I am changing the HudCDeathmatch file. The thing is when I play the game, my value turns to 0! But if I use any other value like PawnOwner.Health it really does show up! Can somebody please tell me how to make custom variables show up on the HUD!