What a great week for me!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
Damn you funk! i was looking up facts for my opportunity to ask Dr. Sin some questions, where he might actualy answer me, and i found this silly thread.

This thread was the only way i could find his movies. Google has somehow been wiped!

Now i have to watch them, because Vimeo doesn't FF, to see if his name is the credits. It better be after this shit!

All coments have been deleted, of course. Now he is too busy working on the game he ruined!

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
holy fuck i let the thing run on, and of course he is in the credits. First with a special font! This is so stupid, i will be double posting it...

Have fun w/ this, your UT mastermind (who also ruined the game for us).... http://vimeo.com/3691971

Last edited:

funkblast

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Aug 4, 2001
California
Visit site
man i still cant believe that you would rather be in the walking dead than be in the savior of unreal tournaments master piece.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Damn you funk! i was looking up facts for my opportunity to ask Dr. Sin some questions, where he might actualy answer me, and i found this silly thread.

This thread was the only way i could find his movies. Google has somehow been wiped!

Now i have to watch them, because Vimeo doesn't FF, to see if his name is the credits. It better be after this shit!

All coments have been deleted, of course. Now he is too busy working on the game he ruined!
Hahaha!

If I hadn't messaged you on steam, would you have never known about Dr. Sin on irc.

Ci strats.

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
Hahaha!

If I hadn't messaged you on steam, would you have never known about Dr. Sin on irc.

Ci strats.

This is true. i did not know it was you, though, as everyone has changed their Steam name many times since i last gave a shit.

Thanks for the tip! :D

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
man i still cant believe that you would rather be in the walking dead than be in the savior of unreal tournaments master piece.

i have no idea what this even means. i'm pretty soured on the Walking Dead (walk thru woods, ninja zombie, lather, repeat) but masterpiece what?

funkblast

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Aug 4, 2001
California
Visit site
i have no idea what this even means. i'm pretty soured on the Walking Dead (walk thru woods, ninja zombie, lather, repeat) but masterpiece what?

sorry i was kinda drunk after drinking one wine cooler, you know how it is.