Apparently Fullbleed is Sir_Brizz's cronie

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
BU is an evil conspiracy group that is plotting to make UT4 unplayable by lobbying for all kinds of crap ideas on the new UT forums. Brizz and TWD are the worst of them! :mad:

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
This insane dude on the Unreal Tournament forums (who was FINALLY banned) thinks that Brizz, TWD and I are some sort of crazy Illuminati actively going against every idea he posts, despite the fact that the replies we make actually provide arguments as to why we think the ideas are bad that are just ignored. Sanch3z makes a really stupid post, somebody quotes in full and explains why he is wrong, and then he just replies claiming that person is "trolling" or "spamming".

These people think that anyone that could possibly not like UT2004 dodge jumping mechanics, or new suggested mechanics like sliding, wall running, handstanding, farting, dodge farting, wall rolling, wall farting, dodge farting, dodge fart rolling and anything else that get suggested in the forums are doing so because THEY ACTIVELY HATE OTHER PEOPLE'S FUN. WE JUST WANT TO SEE THESE PEOPLE SUFFER BAHAHAHAHAHA. It has NOTHING to do with people thinking these mechanics are bad and add nothing to Unreal Tournament, clearly. Also if Unreal Tournament doesn't get wall dodge fart rolling its going to have less movement options than Call of Duty has.

The irony this guy fails to grasp is Brizz and I are rarely on the same page about anything, or at least that was the case when UT3 came out. Now, the stupidity of people posting on the Unreal Tournament forums has brought us together and made us realize we're more alike than different.

Its kind of funny because he has no idea how much we used to argue on these forums, lol. Brizz and I are cool now though. <3

It comes from this thread, where sane, rational people discuss why a fucking SLIDING MECHANIC is a stupid idea in Unreal Tournament.

https://forums.unrealtournament.com/showthread.php?11119-Bring-back-Slide/page2 (sanity warning)

A lot of the people suggesting things like this on the UT forums are actually batshit crazy.

UNREAL TOURNAMENT ILLUMINATI

*Actually its krnox and not sanch3z, but he's equally crazy. Whatever.

edit: https://forums.unrealtournament.com...Bring-back-Slide&p=82202&viewfull=1#post82202 hahaha oh my god they ACTUALLY think there is a Beyond Unreal Illuminati this is PRICELESS. When do we get our black cloaks?

Last edited:

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
ITT: Retards on the UT boards being predictably retarded, invariably forcing the game to bomb.
In other news, the sky is blue. More at 11.