Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
Bought an Adularia Moonstone crystal ball from an antique store...
npdeUjt.jpg

Not because it is a crystal ball but because my rock collection lacked a single specimen of the mineral. Though I do have a 'non-crystaline' Orthoclase specimen.

Roughly 9" in diameter and extremely heavy.

I plan on making a desk lamp with it. Though it doesn't give off light very well as light entering it is mostly refracted reflected and diffused inside the crystal structure.

Has a couple scratches and came with a old wooden stand that I threw out as it was decrepit and as I don't intend to sell it as an antique crystal ball I don't need it.

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
Because us Android folk are power users and want more than an app drawer.

I had an iPhone 3G, then switched to an Android device because I wanted to play with that "power user" stuff. I had my fun, then switched back to an iPhone 4S because mucking about in the innards of my phone doesn't actually serve any needs, it's a hobby. Slick interaction is what makes a phone great.

P.S. Incidentally, I've not messed with Android much recently but it's gotten much nicer.

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
[GU]elmur_fud;2597480 said:
npdeUjt.jpg

Not because it is a crystal ball but because my rock collection lacked a single specimen of the mineral. Though I do have a 'non-crystaline' Orthoclase specimen.

I plan on making a desk lamp with it. Though it doesn't give off light very well as light entering it is mostly refracted reflected and diffused inside the crystal structure.

Has a couple scratches and came with a old wooden stand that I threw out as it was decrepit and as I don't intend to sell it as an antique crystal ball I don't need it.

Anyway, that's hypnotic. Good find.

I got fed up with tossing old ****ty keyboards every year or two so I bought a CM Storm QuickFire TK... *phew*!

Thing is solid, though it's a bit wierd getting used to the layout
(I went with the red switches)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AOIRCI6/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
no regrets.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
Anyway, that's hypnotic. Good find.

I got fed up with tossing old ****ty keyboards every year or two so I bought a CM Storm QuickFire TK... *phew*!

Thing is solid, though it's a bit wierd getting used to the layout
(I went with the red switches)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AOIRCI6/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
no regrets.

Nice. I've been meaning to pick up a mechanical keyboard for a little while, but I don't think I could go with a board that didn't have 104 keys. The lack of a dedicated home/end/del section would destroy me.

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
[GU]elmur_fud;2597480 said:
npdeUjt.jpg

Is there are specific reason why it looks like the Twelth Angel?

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
I am sorry Zur but it appears my crystal ball is giving your DBZ balls the middle finger. Don't question it, it's a crystal ball. As somebody who used to love DBZ this portent is as puzzling as to why anybody thought that lame excuse for a live action DBZ movie should be released.

Deathmaker

Balanced
Mar 29, 2001
Manchester, England.
That's one substantial looking knife, very nice!

I bought a couple of Gerber Remix Tacticals the other month, while not in the same league as your Boker, for the price (£17) I'm more than happy with them. It's just a shame they can never leave the house with me due to our rather silly knife laws.

32zqeq8.jpg