Vehicle "bounciness" Problem

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UltraNew-B

UnWheel Team
Feb 22, 2003
Your Subconscious
Visit site
I have been working on importing a vehicle, its going great so far, for the most part, 1 minor setting i cant figure out.

Problem is, when I hit a curved wall or another car, the vehicle bounces/flys in the air wildly, as if the vehicle weighs almost nothing. (ie. hit another car, the front end will go 5 ft off the ground, if car hits wall it rides on vertical wall, etc)

Any ideas as to what setting may correct this? I have messed with pen scale, wheel softness etc, nothing seems to touch this problem. :(

Last edited:

JohnnySix

Caffienated Haemoglobin
Apr 6, 2002
England
planetunreal.com
I think it's the vehicles mass property.. In UT2004 at least, the Stunt Vehicle Mutator messes with the vehicles mass property to make 'em all bouncy and stuff.