Need help getting 2.7 to work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
G

GoD WSM SOB

ok i downloaded the 2.7 mut installed it and it seemed fine. After that i went to the sob web site and downloaded the maps and textures and put them in their proper ut files. When i got to the 2.7 team server(128.138.162.177) it starts to download the same files that i got off the web (why) also i have a cable modem and it is downloaded the same files sooooooooo slow (why)i cant wait so that is why i posted it is currently downloading the a3text file so please help!!! GoD SOB thankssss

W

Warren

and you're positive you added those maps and textures to /UnrealTournament/Maps and /UnrealTournament/Textures respectively?

G

GoD WSM SOB

they are there i extracted them to what you just wrote