Borderlands 2: 870 Bazillion Guns

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FlashIV

King of the Impossible
Oct 30, 2005
Illi-noise
The wait for this game just got harder

How can you resist 96.5% more WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB, obviously Claptrap approved.

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCWJUSulnro&feature=player_embedded[/M]

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Looks like the same old Borderlands gameplay, which means it will be hella fun with other people. Axton seems to be meant for the role that Roland had, so I might be sticking with him.

Also please drop the whole millions of guns bullcrap. 6 types of guns with a million different stat combos is not a million guns.

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
The game is looking awesome, but I physically could not bring myself to suffer watching that trailer past the halfway mark.

Just turn off the sound, that worked for me.

EDIT: No offense to you, Mozi, game is looking really sweet, and I'm sure you guys will deliver, but that dubstep music is a terrifying abomination.

Last edited:

nELsOn

bSnakeCastShadow = True
Aug 18, 2005
on a plane
www.nelsonmaps.wordpress.com
Just turn off the sound, that worked for me.

EDIT: No offense to you, Mozi, game is looking really sweet, and I'm sure you guys will deliver, but that dubstep music is a terrifying abomination.

I was somehow hoping for/expecting a disgruntled Claptrap slapping a jukebox and putting on "Ain't no rest for the wicked" instead :lol:

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
Yeah, I unplugged my headphones. The trailer isn't very coherent at all. I'm loving the character art though. Is it me or is the sequel more cartoony?

Edit: Please tell me the trailer isn't representative of the game soundtrack D:

Last edited:

Leak

Sep 1, 2008
Linz, Austria
Edit: Please tell me the trailer isn't representative of the game soundtrack D:
Quite on the contrary, please tell me it is. It's no Burial or Darkstar or Shackleton, but it gets the job done, and I'm so sick of the guitar-/noise crap that's always supposed to highlight the action... *blech*

Then again, it's a trailer - when did the music in those ever represent the finished music, let alone the trailer the finished product? :D