Sticky:Guys, I've had two **** attacks today.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
^coca cola + saltsticks, but I think that's been proven wrong scientifically, except that it replenishes electrolytes you lose when under the influence of diarrhea.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
BBA, sorry to hear about your anus. I totally understand the "gaping anus forcing more poop out even after you're done" feeling. I can't drink too much caffeine because it, being a diarrhetic, puts me too close to the edge of what we call sharting.

It kind of just compresses everything in my stomach into a molten liquid which is easily escapable after the initial poop. Once the gates are open, it doesn't close until every last drop is out. It's kind of weird too, because when the hot molten sh*t hits the cool water, it solidifies and takes on the form of little reddish-brown eels.

See my thread A Sh*te For Sore Arse for further elaboration. Also see legendary posts in Red Oozing Anus' When Was The Last Time You Clogged A Toilet

Lruce Bee

Transcending to another level
May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
Revolts and civil unrest sweep the globe, earthquakes etc ravaging major continents - to all intents and purposes, it could be the end of days, yet top of the topic charts are three threads about taking a dump and it's consequences.
I appreciate the distraction.