X3QUO-56MB7-VX3V7

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slainchild

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2004
London, Ontario
www.slainchild.com
20qnm0.jpg

Flak

I am Gamer, hear me Pwn. RAWR
May 26, 2004
btw2: flak, people say you are a hot woman. Are you single?

Hot woman? Hardly. Which is why the answer to the last question is yes. :p People on the internets confuse "sounds hot" with "is hot".

Heh, I have my since last January I guess. I just can't download it - regions stuff.

P.S. J3QQ4-H7H2V

Lynx, that sucks :(

brdempsey69

Original UT Owns !!
Jun 19, 2003
Visit site
btw2: flak, people say you are a hot woman. Are you single?

Hot woman? Hardly. Which is why the answer to the last question is yes.

You are quite right, Flak. Having seen that picture of you at twitter, it would be in order to say you should resign as moderator of Epic forums & go to the nearest hospital & apply for a more appropriate job as a bed pan. With your face & figure, you can't miss. :lol:

Since you had falsely accused me of insulting people in that one thread where I told you to f*** off, I find it necessary to post the above insult, so as not to make a liar out of you.

And don't post any responses to me, anywhere. If you do so, I am not responsible for what I post back at you. As for me posting any responses to you, this will only be a one time thing as long you comply with what I just said and if you don't............

Oh, mods at this forum, please accept my apologies, but nobody likes to be falsely accused of anything & never once did I insult anyone directly in that thread, except for her when she made the false accusation & yet she didn't specify what I had said that was insulting to whomever, because she couldn't. I had only said the Lightning Gun sucked. That's an opinion of a weapon in the UT series, not an insult in particular at any one. Her, not being able to discern the difference, illustrates to me that she gives whole new meaning to the term "dumb blonde".

Others had posted in that same thread about weapons they didn't like & in essence, they were saying the same thing -- it sucked. You can see the thread here:

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=716529

It is my sincere hope that you will all have a sense of diplomacy regarding this, something Flak has illustrated repeatedly over at those forums that she doesn't have. I know I'm not the only one that sees it that way.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
You are quite right, Flak. Having seen that picture of you at twitter, it would be in order to say you should resign as moderator of Epic forums & go to the nearest hospital & apply for a more appropriate job as a bed pan. With your face & figure, you can't miss. :lol:

You got a hot candle burning in your butt? Seriously, was that really called for over forum issues?

Last edited:

brdempsey69

Original UT Owns !!
Jun 19, 2003
Visit site
You got a hot candle burning in your butt? Seriously, was that really called for over forum issues?

No, to your first question.

Answer to your 2nd question. Yes, as I said, so as not to make a liar out of her. She had mentioned insult & she bloody well got it now in it's true form.

Don't like it, too bad.

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Stop posting such drivel, brdempsey. Yeah, you've got a warning now and you've deserved it. Whine with me, and it's a red card as well. Which means a two week vacation to the sideline land.

Heck, from what I can read in that thread you've linked to you've received a righteous ban. Or is post 41 supposed to be confused with kindness. Stop acting like a baby, for crying out loud. Really, some people need to get their ass from the interweb and go out more.

Now back on topic. Ehmmm... even if it's rather strange.... but yeah, if m.a.d.x.w is involved :D

Last edited:

brdempsey69

Original UT Owns !!
Jun 19, 2003
Visit site
Stop posting such drivel, brdempsey. Yeah, you've got a warning now and you've deserved it. Whine with me, and it's a red card as well. Which means a two week vacation to the sideline land.

Thank you for your bit of diplomacy, although you may have misinterpreted what I said slightly, but nonetheless thanks again. :)

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Well, that actually means that you shouldn't take things so seriously on the internet. Especially on forums. Go out, do stuff. Your online profile can't possibly be more important than the person you are in the "real world", right?

TurdDrive

sam k
Oct 31, 2008
WALES
Thank you for your bit of diplomacy, although you may have misinterpreted what I said slightly, but nonetheless thanks again. :)
Your an ass mat. i used to like you
.now I wish you would just die like your wife.
Hot woman? Hardly. Which is why the answer to the last question is yes
also pics

Last edited:

brdempsey69

Original UT Owns !!
Jun 19, 2003
Visit site
Well, that actually means that you shouldn't take things so seriously on the internet. Especially on forums. Go out, do stuff. Your online profile can't possibly be more important than the person you are in the "real world", right?

You are quite right. It isn't, but like I said before, nobody likes to be falsely accused, whether it's on the web or in the real world & we both know I'm right. How you deal with it when it happens to you is your discretion. Myself, I won't put up with it, regardless of where it happens. I've seen too many people in the real world get hurt by it & often times they were allowed no defense.

It's always easier to tell the next guy "don't cry over spilled milk" than it is to be the recipient of that statement, now isn't it? People may have the misconception that I'm complaining about being banned from Epic forums, but that's not true.

I walked away on my own merit, and I posted what I did at her knowing that she would ban me, so I really was ready for it. I also believed it would serve as a rude wake-up call to her, which she was begging for.

I do go out & do stuff. But, by the same token if you check my sig, I work with computers for a living & my job requires me to be on the web.

@turddrive:

Be careful what you wish for. It might just backfire on you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.