Bot Anims

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sengoku

Apr 9, 2004
www.digitalunity.net
Ive made a model of Optimus Prime and im trying to assign the bot anims to it. Ive used the skeleton of BotA from CD6 and im using the same way of assigning anims that ive used for all my other models. Trouble is that i cannot assign those anims to this model.

I import my optimus mesh, then load the botA anims. I go down the list on the Animations tab and rename the set, then i copy the mesh properties. Then i choose my optimus tab (which with every other model ive done then shows my model again) but theres no optimus model, only the default bot for ut2k4. What the hell is going on? Is there something wrong with the bot anims or am i doing something stupid?

Sen

*EDIT* Ok, ive changed the skel/anim to MaleJuggA and everything works fine in UnrealEd but ingame he just stands there in the default pose sliding around the map...what the hell is going on? Ive spent ages on this model.

Last edited:

Xada-Hgla

Outer God
Apr 11, 2004
Well, I'm just getting into modelling myself, but to at least accomodate you: Sorry, I don't know, either... :hmm: