trouble installing

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

spudman

Feb 7, 2001
I downloaded the 5 seperate downloads for Infiltration 2.8 after I merge them (which wouldn't detect the second file unless I renamed it to just infiltration280 before it was infiltration280-man)but when it is finished merging I get a error when I try to unzip the infiltration zip file. I get a error say "error loading zip file:then it says the target location. I'm using a zip program called quarter deck zip-it. If some one can help me that would be great.

BA Baracus

I pity the fool!
Oct 17, 2000
texas
www.giantsofscience.org
sounds like a corrupted download?

i haven't heard of anyone else having to rename the second file, try redownloading just it. if that fails perhaps you could try the full install if you're able too.

t_cereal.jpg

i pity the fool who don't eat my cereal!