DM-Falkenstein

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Eyuva 'S' NRG

dont mess with the toilet monster
Apr 27, 2000
Toilet
Visit site
True dat, Falkenstein actually did have archetecture, probably what it should score best for. No gameplay, crap lighting, and pretty much crap everything else. But the archetecture is well done.

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
Not better, but a castle

Originally posted by Zarkazm

Unlike your maps it actually has architecture.

It's not a good playing map, but plz anyone post a link of a better castle. I am always interested.

Ya, I'm still pimpin this pile-o-poo
DM-Keep3
I made this map with the Unreal1 Editor, so it blows, and BTW is my first map, version 3 upgrade (mo-poo-on-poo'poo)
I still find it remotely fun, even if the so-called "sky-box" makes me hock up my lunch.
I think I used more textures in this one map than any other single map I know.

sandorski

Sep 22, 1999
coquitlam, bc, Canada
Visit site
I still am impressed with dm-Falkenstein, it is a work of Art and very ambitious. It ran decently on my old Voodoo 5 5500 and runs perfectly fine on my Radeon 9600 Pro. As for Gameplay, it probably would make a good As/CTF/DOM map, it was too big for DM.

It would be interesting to see the Castle put into a UT3k3/4 Terrain with some Grass, Shrubs, and other updated Unreal Engine goodness.

UnrealGrrl

Enemy flag carrier is Her!
Jun 16, 2000
www.unrealgrrl.com
i'd like to see alot of those big UT maps back for ut2004... falkenstein, gottliebs, konosus etc.

someone did a zeitkind remake i downloaded but havent played yet. what happened to shock systems? id love to see Project-X redone