I'm dying over here...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

KOA

Jun 11, 2000
Tulsa,Oklahoma,USA
Visit site
I'm playing UT on a very seriously tweaked 266mhz machine and can average about 30 fps.

However I have ordered 2 (yes, thats two) new systems both of them identically equipped. The hardware is:

Athlon 700mhz
Epox Mobo with VIA chipset
128megs PC100
GeForce 32mb SDR
Soundblaster live
misc good stuff in the supporting cast role.

Problem is I'm waiting on UPS ground shipping and with the fourth just around the corner I AM DYING ON THE VINE WAITING FOR THEM.

The anticipation is more than I can take!!!

Please help me through this difficult period in my life.

How many fps will I get...?

<I ordered two of them because my wife is a serious computer gamer as well, and she insists on having a machine as good as mine.>

1 on 1 deathmatching with the wife is a great way to settle marital...ummmm difficulties. :-]

------------------
class Lamer : public Kamper { Lamer(KOA);}

Crager

Ahh...just a player here
Apr 30, 2000
NY
www.teamimmortal.org
I have a P3 600 and the rest that you have and using the city intro for 3 loops I get 42 fps on avg.

shockwhore.gif